Home » Posts tagged 'JEE Main Application Form'
Tag Archives: JEE Main Application Form
JEE Main 2019 Application Form / Registration – How To Apply
JEE Main application form 2019 will be available in online mode tentatively till September 30 for all candidates who meet the official eligibility criteria. NTA has officially taken over JEE Main examination and will be responsible for the registration process. While filling the JEE Main 2019 application form, the candidates will have to fill in valid personal, academic and contact information.
The required application fee also has to be paid by the candidates. Since the examination is now being conducted in online mode, the candidates will also have to select their preferred exam dates and slots along with the centers while filling the JEE Main application form 2019. Scanned documents according to the mentioned specifications have to be uploaded in the application form of JEE Main 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form/ Registration Important Dates
|JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form Release Date||1st September 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form Last Date||30th September 2018|
|Application Form Correction period||To be notified|
|JEE Main 2019 Examination||6th to 20th January 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form Release Date||February 2019 (First Week)|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form Last Date||February 2019 (Last Week)|
|Application Form Correction Period||To be notified|
|JEE Main 2019 Examination||7th to 21st April 2019|
How to Apply JEE Main 2019 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online only through official website of JEE (Main) i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in. Candidates are advised to read the information booklet carefully before starting the online application process. It is notified that the online application procedure will be commenced from 1st September 2018 onward. The important information related to JEE Main application form 2019 are given below:
- Aspirants have to visit the official website to fill JEE Main application form.
- It should be noted that no other printed or offline mode will be entertained to apply for JEE Main.
- Applicants should possess Aadhaar Enrollment Number/ Aadhaar Number/Registration Number provided by facilitation center to apply for JEE main 2019.
- Candidates have to provide all the required details while filling up the online application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed manner.
- On the successful submission of details, an acknowledgement page with application number will be generated. Take the print of the same and keep it safe for future reference.