JEE Main 2019 Login & Registration For Candidate
JEE Main 2019 is a national level entrance test. From 2019, JEE Main exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Through this exam, candidates can get admission to UG engineering & architecture courses all over the country. This exam is also an eligibility test for JEE Advanced 2019. In this article, we have updated complete information about JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
It is necessary for the candidates to register first in order to apply for JEE Main 2019 examination. Candidates then have to fill the application form. Before going to apply for JEE Main Exam which is scheduled to be held between 06/01/2019 to 20/01/2019, you must ensure their eligibility criterion which is provided on this page. The main advantage of qualifying the JEE Main 2019 is that qualified applicants will be eligible to get appear in JEE Advanced 2019 exam.
JEE Main 2019 Login
Candidates applying for the JEE Main 2019 examination have to first login on its official website. The login procedure will be different for all the stages of the application form. Once login, candidates need not have to register again and again to open the credentials.
- In order to create account or login candidate first have to fill the application form.
- After filling the details in the Application Form, an application number and password will be generated by CBSE that can be used at the time of login to check various credentials.
- If the candidate has not uploaded his/her photograph or signature and not submitted the fee, he or she can do this later on by login into the account.
How to Login into JEE Main 2019
- First click on the login link by visiting the official website of JEE Main 2019.
- Then enter your Application Number, password and click on the login button.
JEE Main 2019 Registration
Candidates will register for the JEE Main entrance exam only through online mode. For more details about JEE Main Application Form 2019 check this section:
- Application form will be provided only through online mode.
- Requirement of Aadhaar Cardis compulsory to fill JEE Main application form 2019.
- JEE Main 2019 registration will be started from 1st September 2018 till 30th September.
- Candidates, those belong to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya state, they can apply through their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- At the time of form filling, candidates also have to select exam city center as per the choices of papers.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Size: 4KB to 40KB) & signature (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1KB to 30KB) in a JPEG format.
- Candidates also have to upload their Father/Mother/Guardian signature (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1KB to 30KB) in a JPEG format.
- Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected by the board.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of acknowledgment page for further use.
JEE Main 2019 Registration Dates
Following are the official exam dates of JEE Main Application Form 2019
|JEE Main 2019 Exam (January)|
|JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form Release Date||1st September 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Last Date for Registration||30th September 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Start Date||September/October 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam date||6th – 20th January 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam (April)|
|JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form Release Date||2nd week of February 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Last date for Application submission||February 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam date||7th – 21st April 2019|