Home » News
Category Archives: News
Top 50 Best Engineering Colleges In India (Government / Private) For JEE Admission
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country. JEE is being conducted in two parts, JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced. JEE Advanced is for admission in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), and Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (to be converted into IIT) and JEE-Main exam is for admission in IIITs (Indian Institutes of Information Technology), NITs (National Institutes of Technology) and others private engineering colleges accept the JEE Main Score.
The candidates who have cleared the JEE Main 2018 successfully will have further eligibility to appear for the JEE Advanced exam round. As per the basis of two written exam, the colleges will be allotted to them.
The immense interest of Indian student in engineering courses helps in the ranking of engineering colleges in India. Indian universities covered with the major variety of top 50 engineering colleges. Engineering education in India has seen tremendous growth from past decades both the no. of students and no. of top colleges. Most of the talent comes through IITs. Students should focus on the ranking of college and quality of entrance exams, the top selection of students, placements, environment, faculty, etc.The most common query among all engineering aspirants is about the “Top 50 Engineering College in India”
|Sr.No||College Name||Ownership||Rating||Exam Intake|
|1.||Gulzar Group of Institutes||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|2.||Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus, Ibrahimpatnam||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|3.||IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|4.||IES College of Technology, Bhopal||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|5.||ITM University, Gwalior||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|6||Jaipur National University, Jaipur||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|7||Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology, Guna||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|8||KLE Dr MS Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|9||Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, Faridabad||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|10.||Maharishi Markandeshwar Deemed to be University, Mullana||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|11.||Manav Rachna University, Faridabad||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|12.||Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology and Management, Hyderabad||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|13||MIT Academy of Engineering, Pune||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|14||MIT Art Design and Technology University, Pune||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|15||Mody University, Sikar||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|16||NIMS University, Jaipur||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|17||OP Jindal University, Raigarh||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|18||Pragati Engineering College, Surampalem||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|19||Pranveer Singh Institute of Tecnology, Kanpur||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|20||Quantum University, Roorkee||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|21||Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|22||Sagar Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|23||Sanjivani College of Engineering, Kopargaon||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|24||Seth Jai Prakash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Yamunanagar||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|25||Sharda University, Greater Noida||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|26||Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|27||Siksha O Anusandhan, Bhubaneshwar||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|28||St Francis Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|29||Techno India University, Kolkata||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|30||The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|31||Tula’s Institute, The Engineering and Management College, Dehradun||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|32||Uttranchal Institute of Technology, Dehradun||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|33||Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|34||Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|35||SASTRA University, Thanjavur||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|36||Sri Sivasubramniya Nadar College of Engineering, Kalavaakam||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|37||Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patala||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|38||Amity School of Engineering, Noida||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|39||Army Institute of Technology, Pune||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|40||Graphic Era University, Dehradun||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|41||Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|42||Jaypee Institute of Information, Technology||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|43||LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|44||Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune||Private||AAAA||MHT CET|
|45||MIT College of Engineering, Pune||Private||AAAA||MHT CET|
|46||Nirma University, Ahmedabad||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|47||Shiv Nadar University, Dadri||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|48||Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|49||Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|50||Academy of Technology, Hoogly||Private||AAA+||JEE Main|
JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips – How To Crack JEE Main Exam Guide
When a candidate dreams of pursuing a flourishing career in the field of engineering, IIT is considered as the first choice as it is the best institute in India. In order to get admissions in top IITs, cracking JEE main 2019 in a must. The JEE main 2019 exam is conducted once a year and usually is held in the month of April across the country and also abroad. The most crucial part to get success is to execute right strategy. This is possible only when the individual candidate prepares and performs very well. The expert tips will be very helpful for the students to prepare and crack the exam very well. Here are some tips and tricks which can be followed by the students to sail through the tough examination with an ease.
The most valuable preparation tip for JEE main 2019, is, time management, covering all the topics and chapters, high focus based on the weight level of topics, solving model question papers, giving mocking examinations frequently etc. It is must to analyse all the curriculum topic wise while preparing for JEE Main 2019.
JEE Mains 2019 – How to prepare?
Here are some excellent preparation tips by experts, these tips will ensure that you score excellent marks.
- Create a doable study plan based on the syllabus and exam schedule.
- Solve all the previous year question papers, it will train you to answer all the questions in a time effective way.
- Always study from credible JEE Main Preparation books and study materials. You can also look for trustable sites to prepare for JEE Main 2019.
- Prepare short notes on challenging topics and discuss with your trainers and batch mates.
- Try solving as many mock tests as possible. It will help you to understand the examination pattern well and you can easily analyse your performance.
- Always take care of health well. Practice yoga and meditation to increase the concentration and focus.
JEE Main Syllabus 2019
JEE Main Syllabus 2019 includes major topics from 11th and 12th standard CBSE, ICSE, and state board syllabus.
Paper 1: This paper covers syllabus from Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics
Paper 2: This paper contains aptitude, drawing, and mathematics.
Detailed Syllabus of Paper 1
- The concept of Physics and measurement
iii. Rotational motion and Laws of motion
- Electronic devices and Oscillations and waves
- Current electricity, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Optics and Kinematics
vii. Work, energy and power
viii. Electrostatics and Gravitation
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Kinetic theory of different gases
- Sets, relations and functions
- Matrices and determinants
iii. Mathematical induction
- Sequences and series
- Integral calculus, Binomial theorem and its applications
- Vector algebra
vii. Statistics and probability
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Mathematical reasoning, Permutations, and combinations
The entire syllabus is divided into 3
- Physical Chemistry, that includes
i. Some basic concepts in chemistry
- Atomic structure and Chemical thermodynamics
iii. Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, and States of matter
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Organic Chemistry
The syllabus includes
i. Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
iii. Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry
The course includes
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Block elements (all alkali and alkaline earth metals)
iii. D – and f – block elements
- Environmental chemistry and Hydrogen
- Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements
Detailed Syllabus of Paper 2
The entire JEE Main Paper 2 is divided into 2 parts
Part 1 includes
- Awareness of persons, places, Buildings and Materials
- Visualising three-dimensional objects via two-dimensional drawings
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability
Part 2 includes
- Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects
- building forms and elements
iii. colour texture, harmony and contrast
- Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D (also union, subtraction, rotation, creating two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions by using given shapes and forms)
The application form for JEE Main 2019 will be released during the 1st week of December 2018. Here are the necessary documents to submit the application form.
- Candidates must carry Aadhaar card.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to apply online for JEE Main 2019 examination.
- The application form will be released during the initial week of December 2018.
- Aspiring candidates should upload the scanned copy of their passport size photo along with the signature of candidate, parents or guardian.
- The dimension of the photograph should not exceed 3.5 x 4.5 cm. The signature should be between the dimension of 3.5 x 1.5 cm.
6 The image should only be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The candidate is eligible to apply only once. Multiple application would not be entertained.
- A hard copy of the application forms is not accepted.
- The application fee is applicable as per the categories and mode of examinations.
- Candidates can pay via credit and debit card and also through e-challan in leading banks
3. The fee will not be accepted in the form of DD, money order.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Changes Introduced in 2018
The government of India has come up with serval changes in the JEE Main entrance examination. Here are the changes introduces by MHRD last year.
- No verification of 12th standard roll number.
- Students can book their preferred slot for the online examination.
- All the best and top 2, 24,000 qualified candidates are eligible to give JEE Advanced examination.
- Total 258 examination centres are identified by CBSE board. In which 248 exam centres are in India and rest 10 are located across the globe.
- The students who are diabetic can carry medicines, fruits and water bottles at the examination center.