Top 50 Best Engineering Colleges In India (Government / Private) For JEE Admission
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country. JEE is being conducted in two parts, JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced. JEE Advanced is for admission in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), and Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (to be converted into IIT) and JEE-Main exam is for admission in IIITs (Indian Institutes of Information Technology), NITs (National Institutes of Technology) and others private engineering colleges accept the JEE Main Score.
The candidates who have cleared the JEE Main 2018 successfully will have further eligibility to appear for the JEE Advanced exam round. As per the basis of two written exam, the colleges will be allotted to them.
The immense interest of Indian student in engineering courses helps in the ranking of engineering colleges in India. Indian universities covered with the major variety of top 50 engineering colleges. Engineering education in India has seen tremendous growth from past decades both the no. of students and no. of top colleges. Most of the talent comes through IITs. Students should focus on the ranking of college and quality of entrance exams, the top selection of students, placements, environment, faculty, etc.The most common query among all engineering aspirants is about the “Top 50 Engineering College in India”
|Sr.No||College Name||Ownership||Rating||Exam Intake|
|1.||Gulzar Group of Institutes||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|2.||Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus, Ibrahimpatnam||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|3.||IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|4.||IES College of Technology, Bhopal||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|5.||ITM University, Gwalior||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|6||Jaipur National University, Jaipur||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|7||Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology, Guna||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|8||KLE Dr MS Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|9||Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, Faridabad||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|10.||Maharishi Markandeshwar Deemed to be University, Mullana||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|11.||Manav Rachna University, Faridabad||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|12.||Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology and Management, Hyderabad||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|13||MIT Academy of Engineering, Pune||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|14||MIT Art Design and Technology University, Pune||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|15||Mody University, Sikar||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|16||NIMS University, Jaipur||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|17||OP Jindal University, Raigarh||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|18||Pragati Engineering College, Surampalem||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|19||Pranveer Singh Institute of Tecnology, Kanpur||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|20||Quantum University, Roorkee||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|21||Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|22||Sagar Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|23||Sanjivani College of Engineering, Kopargaon||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|24||Seth Jai Prakash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Yamunanagar||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|25||Sharda University, Greater Noida||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|26||Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|27||Siksha O Anusandhan, Bhubaneshwar||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|28||St Francis Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|29||Techno India University, Kolkata||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|30||The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|31||Tula’s Institute, The Engineering and Management College, Dehradun||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|32||Uttranchal Institute of Technology, Dehradun||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|33||Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Private||AAA||JEE Main|
|34||Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|35||SASTRA University, Thanjavur||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|36||Sri Sivasubramniya Nadar College of Engineering, Kalavaakam||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|37||Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patala||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|38||Amity School of Engineering, Noida||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|39||Army Institute of Technology, Pune||Private||AAAA+||JEE Main|
|40||Graphic Era University, Dehradun||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|41||Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|42||Jaypee Institute of Information, Technology||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|43||LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|44||Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune||Private||AAAA||MHT CET|
|45||MIT College of Engineering, Pune||Private||AAAA||MHT CET|
|46||Nirma University, Ahmedabad||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|47||Shiv Nadar University, Dadri||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|48||Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|49||Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune||Private||AAAA||JEE Main|
|50||Academy of Technology, Hoogly||Private||AAA+||JEE Main|
Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE- Main) is an All India Entrance Examination, administered by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. This national level examination qualifies the student for admission to many undergraduate engineering and architecture colleges. Therefore, it is very crucial to score well in JEE-Main. We here offer an online platform for JEE Main online question papers with a solution from 2016 to 2018 which are available to download for no cost in pdf format. The JEE Main previous year question papers PDF provided by us has the IIT- JEE Entrance Exam questions which consist of the previous year papers for IIT-JEE Physics questions with solutions, IIT-JEE Chemistry questions with solutions and IIT-JEE Mathematics questions with solutions. The top scorers of JEE main advise other students to study the NCERT and other important books because this helps you get a basic idea about the subject which are very important to understand to solve the advanced level questions.
JEE Main previous year question paper enables the aspirant to get an idea about the type of questions, duration, and other details. This question papers with the solution are beneficial for students to go through the papers such that they get accustomed. The JEE Main examination is held in online modes only. JEE Main examination papers with solution for the previous year 2018, 2017, and 2016 are available here.
We suggest candidates view and download the JEE Main Question Papers to prepare for the upcoming JEE Main exams. To help you check the preparation, JEE Main solution is also provided with the papers. Previous year papers of IIT- JEE provides an insight of current year paper which also helps you to check our preparation level as IIT Papers are a perfect example of completeness of knowledge and depth of concepts.
JEE Main Question paper for Previous Year
Once a candidate completes his preparation then he/she must solve previous year question paper on a daily basis. Solving JEE Main previous year question papers will give you the clear idea about the difficulty level of exam. We can say that these are the best revision resources for the exam. Once you read a topic or prepare a topic then solve some problem related to this question either from the question bank or from the previous year question papers. Try to solve these previous year question papers in online mode; it really helps you at preparation time. Don’t start solving previous year question papers if you do not prepare topics or do not cover your syllabus. Always try to start solving previous year question papers once you have completed your preparation.
Below you can find all the previous years Question Paper along with Solution in PDF format to download and practice them for upcoming JEE Main examination.
- JEE Main 2018 Question Paper with Solutions: Click here
- JEE Main 2017 Question Paper with Solutions: Click here
- JEE Main 2016 Question Paper with Solutions: Click here
JEE Main 2019 Login & Registration For Candidate
JEE Main 2019 is a national level entrance test. From 2019, JEE Main exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Through this exam, candidates can get admission to UG engineering & architecture courses all over the country. This exam is also an eligibility test for JEE Advanced 2019. In this article, we have updated complete information about JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
It is necessary for the candidates to register first in order to apply for JEE Main 2019 examination. Candidates then have to fill the application form. Before going to apply for JEE Main Exam which is scheduled to be held between 06/01/2019 to 20/01/2019, you must ensure their eligibility criterion which is provided on this page. The main advantage of qualifying the JEE Main 2019 is that qualified applicants will be eligible to get appear in JEE Advanced 2019 exam.
JEE Main 2019 Login
Candidates applying for the JEE Main 2019 examination have to first login on its official website. The login procedure will be different for all the stages of the application form. Once login, candidates need not have to register again and again to open the credentials.
- In order to create account or login candidate first have to fill the application form.
- After filling the details in the Application Form, an application number and password will be generated by CBSE that can be used at the time of login to check various credentials.
- If the candidate has not uploaded his/her photograph or signature and not submitted the fee, he or she can do this later on by login into the account.
How to Login into JEE Main 2019
- First click on the login link by visiting the official website of JEE Main 2019.
- Then enter your Application Number, password and click on the login button.
JEE Main 2019 Registration
Candidates will register for the JEE Main entrance exam only through online mode. For more details about JEE Main Application Form 2019 check this section:
- Application form will be provided only through online mode.
- Requirement of Aadhaar Cardis compulsory to fill JEE Main application form 2019.
- JEE Main 2019 registration will be started from 1st September 2018 till 30th September.
- Candidates, those belong to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya state, they can apply through their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- At the time of form filling, candidates also have to select exam city center as per the choices of papers.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Size: 4KB to 40KB) & signature (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1KB to 30KB) in a JPEG format.
- Candidates also have to upload their Father/Mother/Guardian signature (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1KB to 30KB) in a JPEG format.
- Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected by the board.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of acknowledgment page for further use.
JEE Main 2019 Registration Dates
Following are the official exam dates of JEE Main Application Form 2019
|JEE Main 2019 Exam (January)|
|JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form Release Date||1st September 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Last Date for Registration||30th September 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Start Date||September/October 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam date||6th – 20th January 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam (April)|
|JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form Release Date||2nd week of February 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Last date for Application submission||February 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam date||7th – 21st April 2019|
JEE Main 2019 Application Form / Registration – How To Apply
JEE Main application form 2019 will be available in online mode tentatively till September 30 for all candidates who meet the official eligibility criteria. NTA has officially taken over JEE Main examination and will be responsible for the registration process. While filling the JEE Main 2019 application form, the candidates will have to fill in valid personal, academic and contact information.
The required application fee also has to be paid by the candidates. Since the examination is now being conducted in online mode, the candidates will also have to select their preferred exam dates and slots along with the centers while filling the JEE Main application form 2019. Scanned documents according to the mentioned specifications have to be uploaded in the application form of JEE Main 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form/ Registration Important Dates
|JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form Release Date||1st September 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form Last Date||30th September 2018|
|Application Form Correction period||To be notified|
|JEE Main 2019 Examination||6th to 20th January 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form Release Date||February 2019 (First Week)|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form Last Date||February 2019 (Last Week)|
|Application Form Correction Period||To be notified|
|JEE Main 2019 Examination||7th to 21st April 2019|
How to Apply JEE Main 2019 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online only through official website of JEE (Main) i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in. Candidates are advised to read the information booklet carefully before starting the online application process. It is notified that the online application procedure will be commenced from 1st September 2018 onward. The important information related to JEE Main application form 2019 are given below:
- Aspirants have to visit the official website to fill JEE Main application form.
- It should be noted that no other printed or offline mode will be entertained to apply for JEE Main.
- Applicants should possess Aadhaar Enrollment Number/ Aadhaar Number/Registration Number provided by facilitation center to apply for JEE main 2019.
- Candidates have to provide all the required details while filling up the online application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed manner.
- On the successful submission of details, an acknowledgement page with application number will be generated. Take the print of the same and keep it safe for future reference.
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
JEE Main is one of the important and crucial competitive examinations for the students who have completed their class 12th examination from science stream. JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination, which is conducted each and every year by CBSE board for the candidates who wish to avail admissions into BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs and several other institutions.
JEE Main examination is scheduled every year in the month of April which is conducted both in Online and Offline modes. The timetable for the JEE Main 2019 examination is expected to be released soon by the CBSE board on JEE Mains official website.
Here in this article, we have covered detail information about the JEE Main 2019 syllabus. JEE Main 2019 examination will comprise of Paper I and Paper II. Paper I will comprise of topics from
Paper II will comprise of topics from
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus is mostly similar to that of the CBSE Class 12th Board. Students can refer to the NCERT books. It is expected some changes in the exam pattern and syllabus for the JEE Main 2019 examination. We will update it with the same as soon any notification is published by the JEE Main officials.
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus – Mathematics
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus – Physics
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus – Chemistry
JEE Main 2019 Chemistry Syllabus comprises of three sections: Section A, Section B, and Section C
JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips – How To Crack JEE Main Exam Guide
When a candidate dreams of pursuing a flourishing career in the field of engineering, IIT is considered as the first choice as it is the best institute in India. In order to get admissions in top IITs, cracking JEE main 2019 in a must. The JEE main 2019 exam is conducted once a year and usually is held in the month of April across the country and also abroad. The most crucial part to get success is to execute right strategy. This is possible only when the individual candidate prepares and performs very well. The expert tips will be very helpful for the students to prepare and crack the exam very well. Here are some tips and tricks which can be followed by the students to sail through the tough examination with an ease.
The most valuable preparation tip for JEE main 2019, is, time management, covering all the topics and chapters, high focus based on the weight level of topics, solving model question papers, giving mocking examinations frequently etc. It is must to analyse all the curriculum topic wise while preparing for JEE Main 2019.
JEE Mains 2019 – How to prepare?
Here are some excellent preparation tips by experts, these tips will ensure that you score excellent marks.
- Create a doable study plan based on the syllabus and exam schedule.
- Solve all the previous year question papers, it will train you to answer all the questions in a time effective way.
- Always study from credible JEE Main Preparation books and study materials. You can also look for trustable sites to prepare for JEE Main 2019.
- Prepare short notes on challenging topics and discuss with your trainers and batch mates.
- Try solving as many mock tests as possible. It will help you to understand the examination pattern well and you can easily analyse your performance.
- Always take care of health well. Practice yoga and meditation to increase the concentration and focus.
JEE Main Syllabus 2019
JEE Main Syllabus 2019 includes major topics from 11th and 12th standard CBSE, ICSE, and state board syllabus.
Paper 1: This paper covers syllabus from Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics
Paper 2: This paper contains aptitude, drawing, and mathematics.
Detailed Syllabus of Paper 1
- The concept of Physics and measurement
iii. Rotational motion and Laws of motion
- Electronic devices and Oscillations and waves
- Current electricity, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Optics and Kinematics
vii. Work, energy and power
viii. Electrostatics and Gravitation
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Kinetic theory of different gases
- Sets, relations and functions
- Matrices and determinants
iii. Mathematical induction
- Sequences and series
- Integral calculus, Binomial theorem and its applications
- Vector algebra
vii. Statistics and probability
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Mathematical reasoning, Permutations, and combinations
The entire syllabus is divided into 3
- Physical Chemistry, that includes
i. Some basic concepts in chemistry
- Atomic structure and Chemical thermodynamics
iii. Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, and States of matter
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Organic Chemistry
The syllabus includes
i. Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
iii. Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry
The course includes
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Block elements (all alkali and alkaline earth metals)
iii. D – and f – block elements
- Environmental chemistry and Hydrogen
- Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements
Detailed Syllabus of Paper 2
The entire JEE Main Paper 2 is divided into 2 parts
Part 1 includes
- Awareness of persons, places, Buildings and Materials
- Visualising three-dimensional objects via two-dimensional drawings
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability
Part 2 includes
- Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects
- building forms and elements
iii. colour texture, harmony and contrast
- Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D (also union, subtraction, rotation, creating two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions by using given shapes and forms)
The application form for JEE Main 2019 will be released during the 1st week of December 2018. Here are the necessary documents to submit the application form.
- Candidates must carry Aadhaar card.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to apply online for JEE Main 2019 examination.
- The application form will be released during the initial week of December 2018.
- Aspiring candidates should upload the scanned copy of their passport size photo along with the signature of candidate, parents or guardian.
- The dimension of the photograph should not exceed 3.5 x 4.5 cm. The signature should be between the dimension of 3.5 x 1.5 cm.
6 The image should only be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The candidate is eligible to apply only once. Multiple application would not be entertained.
- A hard copy of the application forms is not accepted.
- The application fee is applicable as per the categories and mode of examinations.
- Candidates can pay via credit and debit card and also through e-challan in leading banks
3. The fee will not be accepted in the form of DD, money order.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Changes Introduced in 2018
The government of India has come up with serval changes in the JEE Main entrance examination. Here are the changes introduces by MHRD last year.
- No verification of 12th standard roll number.
- Students can book their preferred slot for the online examination.
- All the best and top 2, 24,000 qualified candidates are eligible to give JEE Advanced examination.
- Total 258 examination centres are identified by CBSE board. In which 248 exam centres are in India and rest 10 are located across the globe.
- The students who are diabetic can carry medicines, fruits and water bottles at the examination center.